Vocational Rehabilitation Services Projects for American Indians with Disabilities

Current Section  Eligibility
 Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Home

Who May Apply: (specifically) The governing body of an Indian tribe or consortia of such governing bodies located on federal and state reservations may apply.

Print this page Printable view Send this page Share this page
Last Modified: 07/18/2008