Randolph Sheppard Vending Facility Program
Under section 107d-2(c) of the Randolph-Sheppard Act, the Secretary publishes the decisions of arbitration panels selected to adjudicate disputes over the administration of vending facilities on Federal and other property.
The following list contains Decisions of Arbitration Panels from the most recent to the least recent.
- Case No. R/S 11-07/08 (PDF, 136KB) – RS 11-07, John Burt et aL v. the Louisiana Workforce Commission and RS 11-08 Terry Camardelle et al v. The Louisiana Workforce Commission Consolidated Decision, August 18, 2017
- Case No. R/S 16-07 (PDF, 533KB) – Hawaii v. the Department of the Army, Schofield Barracks, July 31, 2017
- Case No. R/S 16-09 (PDF, 378KB) – Texas v. Fort Sam Houston, February 28, 2017
- Case No. R/S 13-08 (PDF, 100KB) – Sheets v. State of California Department of Rehabilitation, February 27, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-13 (PDF, 203KB) – Florida v. US Air Force, February 2, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-15 (PDF, 533KB) – Kansas Department of Children and Families v. The Department of the Army, Fort Riley, January 10, 2017
- Case No. R/S 15-10 (PDF, 265KB) – Oklahoma v. Fort Sill, December 23, 2016
- Case No. R/S 15-06 (PDF, 105KB) – Homan v. Maryland, November 21, 2016
- Case No. R/S 15-07 (PDF, 146KB) – South Carolina v. US Army, September 2, 2016
- Case No. R/S 13-09 (PDF, 318KB) – Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency v. United States Department of Defense, Department of the Army, Fort Stewart, Georgia, January 11, 2016
Search Arbitration Decisions by Keyword
There are several ways to find an arbitration decision by keyword. A list of Decisions of Arbitration Panels by Keywords has been created. Also, RSA’s web portal (https://rsa.ed.gov) supports keyword searches of Arbitration Decisions. Visit the portal and simply type a keyword in the Search box (in the top right corner of every screen).
Some frequently-used keywords are
If you prefer, you can use your favorite web search engine to search for the keywords. Note that the search engines may return results not applicable to you. You should limit your search to the www.ed.gov website in order to narrow the results. In most search engines, add the string "site=www.ed.gov" to the words you wish to search.