In addition to basic text, some of these documents are also available in portable document format (PDF). In order to read PDF documents, you will need to have an Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. For information about how to download the Acrobat Reader free of charge, please visit the Adobe web site.
Please note that the PDF files may include forms and exhibits omitted from the text version. Documents available in PDF format are denoted with the Download icon:
September 24, 1996
- Higher Education Programs in Modern Foreign Language Training and Area Studies--Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship Program [OPE]
- Higher Education Programs in Modern Foreign Language Training and Area Studies [OPE]
September 17, 1996
August 30, 1996
July 24, 1996
July 9, 1996
- Notice of Final Funding Priority for Fiscal Years 1996-1997 Rehabilitation Research and Training Center [OSERS]
July 5, 1996
- Notice of Final Priority for School-to-Work Urban/Rural Opportunities Grants Using Fiscal Year 1995 Funds [OVAE]
July 2, 1996
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Federal Activities Grants Program (Hate Crimes Prevention); Final Priority and Inviting Applications for New Awards for Fiscal Year 1996; Notice [OESE]
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Federal Activities Grants Program (Drug and Violence Prevention); Final Priorities and New Awards Applications for 1996; Notice [OESE]
Final Regulations, Priorities, and Other Rules from:1996: January - March; April - June.
1995: October - December.
Last Modified: 07/11/2006