The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) consists of two divisions and one support office reporting to the office of the commissioner. To learn more about the mission and functions of these offices and contacts within them, click on any of the office titles.
- Office of the Commissioner
- State Monitoring and Program Improvement Division (SMPID)
- Data Collection and Analysis Unit
- Fiscal Unit
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program Unit
- Technical Assistance Unit
Additionally, SMPID has designated State Liaisons for each state and territory. To view the Liaison for your state, visit https://rsa.ed.gov/people.cfm
- Training and Service Programs Division (TSPD)
Additionally, the https://rsa.ed.gov portal displays current assignments and contact information for RSA staff.