- The Office of the Inspector General, Department of Education web site is provided as a service by the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Education.
- Information presented on the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Education web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
- Attempts to upload or change information on this service without authorization or to download and copy with the intent to defraud are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Disclaimer for External Links
The appearance of hyperlinks within the information contained in this web site does not constitute endorsement (by the Federal Government, Department of Education, or the Office of the Inspector General, Department of Education) of linked web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. The Office of the Inspector General, Department of Education does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. External links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this web site.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to:
U.S. Department of Education, OIG
550 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20202
| U.S. Department of Education Office of Inspector General
550 12th Street, SW Washington, DC 20202 (202) 245-6900