Welcome to the Office of State Support (OSS)! Here you will find useful and timely information about programs and initiatives administered by OSS and issues important to the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as reauthorized (ESEA).
What's New: Upcoming Hearing
The U.S. Department of Education (the Department) will conduct a hearing with the California Department of Education (CDE) at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on January 11, 2019 at the Lyndon B. Johnson Building in Washington, DC on the CDE waiver request regarding the calculation of the Progress in Achieving English language proficiency (ELP) indicator in its accountability system. This hearing is open to the public. For more information, contact email@example.com.
New Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Resource Site
- Performance Reports (2005-Current)
- ESEA Waivers
- ESSA Consolidated State Plans
- Transferability of State-Level Funds under the ESEA
- Technical Assistance
- Equitable Services to Eligible Private School Children (Title I, Part A)
- Standards, Assessment and Accountability